Computer forensics is an increasingly vital field of evidence gathering, especially useful where there is a suspicion of corporate fraud and/or a potential internal disciplinary investigation relating to the conduct of an employee.
At LBG we work closely with a highly skilled and experienced computer forensics expert.
Please click here to read one of his articles
Through this close association we are able to provide and detect the following:
- Data recovery and analysis
- Employee internet misuse
- Criminal fraud and deception cases
- Suspected competitor foul play
- Unauthorized transfer or removal of confidential information
- Intellectual property theft
- Employment law investigations
With computer forensics or data recovery, the procedure usually is to :-
- Secure the computer unit(s) in question to prevent tampering
- Obtain and forensically image the hard drive
- Identify and recover all files (including recoverable deleted files)
- Access hidden, protected and/or temporary files
- Investigate data/settings from installed applications and programs
Please Contact Us for more information on our Computer Forensics Services.